Listen to article
The National Teaching Council (NTC) has officially released the registeration for the September 2020 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE).
According to the examination body, the official date for the examination is scheduled for Thursday, 24th to Friday 25th September, 2020.
How To Register For The GTLE
- Candidates should log onto https://exams.ntc.gov.gh to check their confirmation status before proceeding to the bank to purchase the voucher. Unconfirmed candidates should contact their awarding institutions to have their details sent to NTC for confirmation.
- Applicants may visit any GCB Bank Branch Nationwide from Thursday 27th August, 2020 to purchase a voucher for the online registration.
Cost Of Registeration Of GTLE Papers
- All three papers cost… GHC 220.00
- Two papers … GHC 200.00
- One paper … GHC 100.00
Persons Qualified To Register For The GTLE:
All prospective candidate must hold;
• Diploma in Basic Education (DBE)
• Post Graduate Diploma In Education (PGDE)
• Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
• M.Ed or Higher Degree in Education
Deadline For Registration
Please note that the registration for the September 2020 licensure examination will end on 9th September, 2020
Important Notice To Prospective Candidates
- NTC will not accept any request for change of photographs and personal identity after the examination.
- There will be no extension in time for registration beyond the 9th of September, 2020 deadline
- Examination centers can be found on the exam registration portal.